Cerezo – Shimizu: prediction for the match
On March 10 at 13:00 (Moscow time) the Japanese championship match will take place, in which Cereso will play against Shimizu. Betting Tools prediction read on. Bookmakers believe that Cerezo is the favorite of the match. Bets on his winning are offered at odds of 2.08 (preview at the time of writing). You can place a bet on the winnings of guests with quotation 3.23. And you can bet on a draw with odds of 3.53. According to bookmakers, the effectiveness of the match will be 2-3 goals: coefficient on TM 2.5 is 1.92, while put on TB 2.5 is offered at odds of 1.87.
Cerezo – Shimizu. Key facts about the match
- Cerezo in the last match in the Japanese championship on March 6 played with Tokyo and lost 2: 3. Cerezo lost the second match in a row. In the five previous meetings of the tournament, Cerezo won only once, drawing once and losing three times.
- Shimizu in the last match in the Japanese championship on March 6 played with Avispa. No winner has been identified – draw 2: 2. Shimizu has not lost three matches in a row with two wins and one draw.
- The previous head-to-head match between Sereso and Shimizu in the Japanese Championship was held on November 14, 2020 and ended with Shimizu’s victory with a score of 3: 1.
- The hosts in defense and attack play at about the same level (defense rating 1059, and attack rating 1089). Shimizu is better offensive than defensive (defense rating 879 and attack rating 1189).
- Home Attack Rating vs Away Defense Rating 1.24. Statistics say that the expected number of goals of the attacking team for this ratio is 1.55.
- Away Attack Rating vs. Home Team Defense Rating 1.12. With this ratio, the expected number of goals for the attacking team of team 1.42.
Official site 1win offers a wide range of disciplines for sports betting. After the transition and registration through the working mirror of the bookmaker’s office